- Making a Freedom of Information request
- The National Archives' publication scheme
- About Freedom of Information
- Environmental information regulations
- Information requests
Local government expenditure on consultancies for the education sector
FOI request reference: F0028331
Response sent: June 2011
1. Who are the top 20 consultancies employed by local government in the education sector?
2. What was the last five year's expenditure with each of these consultancies?
3. A breakdown on the top 20 services (by total value of expenditure), these consultancies were use for?
The National Archives does not hold this information.
The Local Authorities have been directed by the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) to publish expenditure over £500. You would need to contact DCLG for further information.