- Making a Freedom of Information request
- The National Archives' Publication scheme
- About Freedom of Information
- Environmental information regulations
- Information requests
Clarification of expenditure over £25k
FOI request reference: F0025829
Response sent: August 2010
Thank you for providing via TNA's website the data on expenditure over £25k.
Can you confirm to which calendar month(s) this expenditure was charged to. The payments dates cover the range 07/04/2010 to 26/05/2010, some 50 days.
Does the data included in the report relate to revenue or capital or both.
Is it a requirement of the PM that VAT payments to suppliers are included in the report.
Can you clarify what PLAN TEYA in the Supplier column stand for.
1. The information on our website has recently been updated to reflect when the payments were made. This follows updated HM Treasury guidance. To answer your specific question regarding when the expenditure was charged, please find attached a spread sheet that provides this information.
2. The data in the report relates to both revenue and capital.
3. The issue of VAT payments to suppliers being included is not a requirement if the VAT is recoverable and following recent guidance from HM Treasury recoverable VAT amounts have been excluded in the versions currently on our website. Where the VAT is irrecoverable however it has been included in the amounts available on our website.
4. PLAN TEYA is the name of a supplier
5. The names of suppliers are available in the attached spreadsheet.
Spend over 25k - FOI response (CSV, 0.03Mb)
This page contains CSV files. See plug-ins and file formats for help in accessing these file types.