- Making a Freedom of Information request
- About Freedom of Information
- Environmental information regulations
- Our publication scheme
- Information requests
Advisory Council on National Records and Archives (ACNRA) - mobile devices
Advisory Council on National Records and Archives (ACNRA)
Please provide information relating to the procurement and usage of your products.
1. The total number of mobile devices currently utilised and the type of device (e.g. Mobile/Smartphone/Tablet)
2. The contract expiry date of these products.
3. The annual expenditure.
Please provide details from the past 12 months to present.
No information held
This information is not held. Information Technology support and budget for the ACNRA comes from and is handled by The National Archives on the Council's behalf and there are no independent contracts or costs.