MOLLAND: KNOWSTONE: EAST and WEST ANSTEY BISHOPS NYMPTON 50/11/27/6 17,18 May, 1748 21 George II
Marriage Settlement, by Lease and Release
(1) John Chichester of Arlington, alias Athrington, esq.
Elizabeth, his wife (one of the 2 daughters of John Courtenay, the elder, late of West Molland, esq., dec'd, and one of the 2 sisters and heirs at law of John Courtenay, the younger, late of West Molland, esq., also dec'd)
William Paston of Horton, Gloucester, esq.
Anna Maria Paston, spinster, daughter and only child of the above, and of Mary, his late wife (who was the other daughter of John Courtenay, the elder, and the other sister and heir at law of John Courtenay, the younger)
(2) Sir Robert Throckmorton of Weston Underwood, Bucks, bart.
George Throckmorton, esq., his only son and heir
(3) Thomas Buckle of Castle Yard, London, gent.
Joseph Hodges of the same place, gent.
(4) Sir William Courtenay of Powderham Castle, bart.
Henry Reginald Courtenay of the parish of St. George, Hanover Square, Middlesex, brother of the above
Peregrine Courtenay of Pilton, esq., another brother of the same
(5) Sir John Chichester of Yolstone, bart.
Thomas Fettiplace of Swinford, Oxford, esq.
(6) Charles Noel, Duke of Beaufort
Sir Edward Blount of Mawley, Sallop, bart.
Sir Charles Chester of Chicheley, Bucks, bart.
(7) Sir Henry Tichbourne of Frimley, Surrey, bart.
George Wright of Gothurst, Bucks, esq.
(8) Hugh, Earl of Clinton
Henry Hunloke, eldest son and heir apparent of Sir Windsor Hunloke of Wingerworth, Derby, bart.
Premises as for 50/11/27/5 (16th May, 1748).