Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

Parish records: Sayers Common to Slinfold

The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference Par
Covering dates 1526-2004
Held by West Sussex Record Office
Extent 14 Sub-fonds
Conditions of access Records are open for consultation unless otherwise indicated

Folder icon  NEW SHOREHAM  Par/170  [n.d.]

These documents are held at West Sussex Record Office

Source of acquisition: The items in sections Par/170/1, 3-6, 9-12, 14-16, and 24 together with Par/170/2/1, 7/1-16, 7/18-25 and 21/13 were deposited by the incumbent, January 1978 and December 1994.
Par/170/2/2,3 was presented by L. Falconer Esq. of Worthing, December 1989, and February 1990
Par/170/2/4 was presented by the Chichester Diocesan Secretary, Church House, 9 Brunswick Square, Hove, July 1989.
Par/170/4/59 was presented by Wessex Archaeology, November 2003.
Par/170/7/17 was presented by the County Librarian, March 1991 and subsequently.
Par/170/21/1-12 were deposited by Messrs. Powell and Co., of Lewes, March 1951.
The items in sections 30 and 31 were deposited by Shoreham Urban District Council, April 1965 and January 1973

Creator(s): Church of England, New Shoreham Parish, West Sussex

The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of West Sussex Record Office
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by West Sussex Record Office