Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

Parish records: Sayers Common to Slinfold

The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference Par
Covering dates 1526-2004
Held by West Sussex Record Office
Extent 14 Sub-fonds
Conditions of access Records are open for consultation unless otherwise indicated

Folder icon  SIDLESHAM  Par/173  [n.d.]

These documents are held at West Sussex Record Office

Source of acquisition: The items in sections Par/173/1, 3, 4, 6-8*, 12, 14-16, 21, 25, 39 and 43 together with Par/173/2/1, 2 and Par/173/9/2 were deposited by the incumbent, November 1954, June 1956, August and September 1957, June 1966, August 1977, September 1980, November 1981, February 1995, April and June 1997, March 1999, April 2000 and June 2003. [*The parish magazines in section Par/173/7/15 for October 1980 - December 1983 and January - December 1985 were presented by C.T. and Mary Roe of Fletchers Estate, Sidlesham in April 1984, and November 1986.]
Par/173/2/3 was presented by W.E.Thumwood of, Kingsclere, Hants, April 1983.
Par/173/7/16 was presented by C. Roe, Esq. of, Sidlesham, October 1982.
Par/173/9/1 was purchased by the Record Office from the Sussex Archaeological Society, February 1955.
The items in sections 22, 49, 52 and 54 were deposited by the Parish Council, November 1970, January and November 1974, October 1981, and January 2005.
Par/173/30/1 was received from a private source.
Par/173/30/2-16 were presented by Chichester Rural District Council, November 1962

Creator(s): Church of England, Sidlesham Parish, West Sussex; Sidlesham parish Council, West Sussex

The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of West Sussex Record Office
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by West Sussex Record Office