Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

Parish records: Sayers Common to Slinfold

The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference Par
Covering dates 1526-2004
Held by West Sussex Record Office
Extent 14 Sub-fonds
Conditions of access Records are open for consultation unless otherwise indicated

Folder icon  SAYERS COMMON  Par/478  [n.d.]

These documents are held at West Sussex Record Office

Source of acquisition: The items in sections Par/478/4, 14, 21, 25, 26 and 30, together with Par/478/1/4/1 and 7/1-6 were deposited by the incumbent in the East Sussex Record Office in November 1961 and December 1970, and transferred to the West Sussex Record Office in March 1975.
Sections Par/478/1/2, 1/3 and 3 together with Par/478/7/7,8 were deposited by the incumbent, January 1980, December 1990 and October 1999

Creator(s): Church of England, Sayers Common Parish, West Sussex

Related information: For papers relating to the formation of the parish and building of the church, 1879-1885, see also Hurstpierpoint parish records, Par/400/7/27, 28

The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of West Sussex Record Office
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by West Sussex Record Office