Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

Material relating to property of the Rawlison, Wenyeve and Carmac families of Suffolk

The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference HD 2127
Covering dates 1646-1843
Held by Suffolk Record Office, Bury St Edmunds Branch

No further details   Messuage and 8a in Aldeburgh. Lease for 21 years from Charles Fox Champion Crespigny, late of Aldeburgh, now of Brussels, esq, to John Carmac of Hyde Park Barracks (Mx), Lt Col in the Life Guards  HD 2127/C/1  30 Sep 1819
No further details   4a in Rowley Field, Preston St Mary. Admission of John Carmac  HD 2127/C/2  11 May 1832
No further details   42 Clarges Street, St George, Hanover Square (Mx). Assignment of lease for 21 years from John Carmac of Clarges Street to William Henry Rainsford and John Hannay of Edinburgh, esqs  HD 2127/C/3  19 May 1832

Folder icon  Patent, with related papers, granted to the Comte de la Chatre, Richard Tappin Claridge of Weymouth Street (Mx), gent and Richard Hodgson of Salisbury Street, Strand (Mx), gent, for improvements in preparing fabrics to be used in covering roofs, floors and other surfaces ('Oropholithe')  HD 2127/C/5  1842-1843

10 docs

Includes: -will of John Carmac of Brettenham Park (Prerogative Court of the Archbishop of Armagh), 1843

The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of Suffolk Record Office, Bury St Edmunds Branch
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by Suffolk Record Office, Bury St Edmunds Branch