Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

Ampton Hall, Suffolk

The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference NBR46
Covering dates 1860 - 1914
Held by English Heritage National Monuments Record
Extent 1 Album - miscellaneous2 Album - photographic1 Engraving183 Print - photographic
Conditions of access Public
Conditions of copying Copyright: Reproduced By Permission Of English Heritage. National Monuments Record
Archival history References NBR49 and NBR50 were allocated in error and have been deleted. The photograph albums to which they referred have been linked to this collection from which they originated

This collection comprises a visitors book containing signatures dating from 1881 to 1914 and two albums of photographs dating from c. 1860 to 1910 mainly of the country house before and after the fire and rebuilding. There are also views of the village, including the church, school house, almshouse and Frechenham Rectory, and numerous family groups.
Colour or black and white: Black and white
Address/Location: Ampton Hall, Ampton, Suffolk

The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of English Heritage National Monuments Record
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by English Heritage National Monuments Record