1. Henry, Lord Montfort Betty, Lady Montfort, his wife
2. Charles, Viscount Dillon; William, Lord Grantley; Richard White, Essex St., esq. Freehold messuage, with pleasure ground at Chilsey Green [Monks Grove]; 6a. freehold, 15a. copyhold and messuage Twiners/Twinersh, at Chilsey; 3 pieces of brook ground (7a. in all) Barrs, nr. Purcroft, Chertsey; 2 pieces land (16a. 1r. 28p.) in occ. of Henry Golding, in Withersfield, Suffolk; 2 messuages in occ. of Richard Harris and Edward Williams, 1 messuage in occ. of John Godden, at Chilsey Green; 7a.3r.6p. and 1a.0r.14p. land at Chilsey Green 1r.pt. of Dimpole Brook; house and ground at S. end of Seymour Pl., St. George, Hanover, Sq. [Westminster] household goods at Monks Grove, Chertsey, Sy., 14 Lower Grosvenor Place and house in Lower Eaton St. [Westminster]. 7 endorsements (1814-1819): 1) [Endorsed] 19 May 1814. Request to sell bank annuities on security of premises. 1. Henry, Lord Montfort
2. Lord Grantley Richard White. Premises in Chertsey Sy., and Seymour Pl. [Westminster]
2) [Endorsed] 20 May 1814. Defeasance. William, Lord Grantley; Richard White Henry, Lord Montford Betty, Lady Montfort. Same premises
3) [Endorsed] 21 May 1814. Appointment. Henry, Lord Montfort Betty, Lady Montfort. Same premises
4) [Endorsed] 2 Jun. 1819. Declaration re sale of bank annuities. William, Lord Grantley, Richard White, Henry, Lord Montfort, Betty, Lady Montfort. Same premises
5) [Endorsed] 24 Aug. 1819. Lease for 1 year. 1. William Lord Grantley; Richard White Henry, Lord Montfort Betty, Lady Montfort
2. William Bowen Challenor, Kingston on Thames, Sy. gent. Freehold premises as in B/SGR/298 18 May 1811.
6) [Endorsed] 25 Aug. 1819. Appointment of 3 and 4 as trustees; release of freehold premises to 5 for conveyance to 3 and 4; assignment of leasehold premises to 5, to assign to Lord Grantley, 3 and 4; agreement for surrender of copyhold lands
1. Henry, Lord Montfort Betty, Lady Montford
2. William, Lord Grantley Richard White
3. John Massy Hutchinson, Middle Temple, Esq.
4. Thomas Baucutt Mash, Stable Yard, St. James, esq.
5. William Bowen Challenor; Kingston on Thames, Sy. gent. Freehold and copyhold land in Chertsey, Sy. leasehold premises in Seymour Place [Westminster]
7) [Endorsed] '7 Aug. 1819. Lease and release. 1. William Bowen Challenor
2. William Lord Grantley, John Masey Hutchinson; Thomas Baucutt Mash. Freehold premises as in deed of 25 August 1819 above