||Church of England, Longfleet Parish, Dorset
The parish of Longfleet was created in 1837 from the parish of Great Canford. The parish boundaries were altered in 1946 when the parish of Oakdale St George was established out of Longfleet. The church of St Mary was erected in 1833.
Registers, Services, Incumbent, Churchwardens, Vestry, Schools
The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of
Dorset History Centre
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014