Pre-nuptial settlement by lease for 200 years
(1) Richard Polwhele of Polwhele, St. Clement, clerk, only son and heir of Thomas Polwhele, late of Polwhele, esq., decd.
(2) Loveday Warren of Truro, spinster
(3) Rev. William Sandys of St. Minver, clerk, Edward Marshall of Breage, clerk, and Thomas Warren of Truro, gent.
Recites - intended marriage of (1) and (2)
- agreement for £100 annuity (1) to (2)
- (1) seized of lands in manor of Moresk, St. Clement
Lands at Hendrawenna, also lands at Calurick, called Calurack Hendrawenna alias The Winnows and Walkrose, also Kingline, now called The Kemblyns, also Sartingath, now called Lastingarth, also land near Langdon called Cresawren, alias- Gwilland, part of Tregantillian, also land called Gwelland in Tregontillian, now called Carsawren, Gwelland and Tregontillian, all part of manor of Moresk and in St. Clement, also Laniley, St. Clement
Lease to (3) for use of (1) for his life, then for use of (2)