|Source of acquisition
||Acc 1323,1897,2010, 2739,3195,4912
||Church of England, Marbury Parish, Cheshire
Marbury was formerly a chapelry in the ancient parish of Whitchurch, and became an ecclesiastical parish in 1870. It comprised the two townships of Marbury cum Quoisley and Norbury.
The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of
Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014