Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

WILMSLOW URBAN DISTRICT COUNCIL


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference LUW
Covering dates 1878-1974
Held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Extent 21 Series
Creators Wilmslow Urban District Council


Administrative history:
Wilmslow Local Board was formed in 1878 from the urban portions of Bollin Fee, Fulshaw and Pownall Fee townships. It became an urban district in 1895, and its boundaries were extended in 1936 to include most of Styal civil parish formed from the rural portions of Pownall Fee in 1895 and Handforth civil parish and urban district from 1904


Contents:
Minutes, registers, rate books, valuation lists, wages book and miscellaneous




The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service