LYMM EAGLE BROW PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL
|Source of acquisition
||Lymm Brow Primitive Methodist Chapel, Cheshire
A chapel was first established in 1850; a new church was opened in 1898. In 1966 the chapel united with Lymm New Road (formerly Wesleyan) Chapel.
Registers of baptisms, minutes, accounts, deeds, administrative records
The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of
Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014